Get a great credit card rate
LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Transfer your high-interest balance from another credit card to a new or existing 1st Cooperative Visa® Platinum and get a 6.99% interest rate until that balance is paid off. And there’s no transfer fee. This special rate begins February 1 and ends April 15.
Don’t have a 1st Cooperative Visa® Platinum? Apply now to be ready for the February 1 start date. It can take up to 15 business days after you submit your application until you receive your new credit card.
How to make a balance transfer:
1. Apply now for your new Visa if you do not have one.
2. Before you call to begin your transfer:
- Have your Visa Platinum available. (Your credit card must have sufficient unused credit for the amount you plan to transfer to it.)
- Know the name and mailing address of the credit card issuer from which you will be transferring a balance, and the account number
- Know the dollar amount of the balance you want to transfer
3. Then, between February 1 and April 15, call 1-855-504-3392 to
make a balance transfer.
About the 1st Cooperative Visa® Platinum
We wanted our members to have a great credit card that is
- free and easy to use
- has lower interest rates and
- provides a generous awards program.
The Visa® Platinum delivers.
No annual fee to use the card.
No balance transfer fee when you consolidate multiple card balances. Get better terms and a convenient single payment each month.
No cash-advance fee at any financial institution or ATM displaying the Visa logo.
Grace period of 25 days interest-free on all new purchases.
Great rates as low as 8.50% APR.
Online access to review your account and make payments online.
Generous rewards for every dollar you spend for purchases. Earn points that can be redeemed for hotels, airline travel, electronics, gift certificates and more. When you receive your card, be sure to visit uChooseRewards.com to sign up for great rewards every time you shop.
See application information below.